Computer Repair & Tech Support
Home visits for your convenience in and around
• Hardware upgrades and repairs
Hard drive replacement
Optical (CD-DVD) drive replacement
• Home networking
Wired and wireless
• 1 on 1 computer training
• Printer and scanner setups
• Software training
Contacts, Firefox, Safari, Calendar, iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iTunes, Mail, and Mac OS X
• Software installs and upgrades
• General computer maintenance, back ups, and recovery
Operating system fixes
Data backup to a CD, DVD, or external hard drive
• Help with new purchases
• Help with iPads, iPods and iPhones
• LP/vinyl-to-digital transfer. I’ll turn your old vinyl records into digital audio that you can listen to on your MP3 player. (Clicks and pops are thrown in at no extra charge.)
House Call Fees:
Within the Stillwater School District area:
House calls are generally $49.00 for the first hour, and $29.00 for additional (or portions of additional) hours.
Outside the Stillwater School District area:
Same fees as above, plus 80 cents per mile for the round trip.
How to get help:
To set up an appointment, fill out the “Contact Form” button below. Please include your phone number and a brief description of your computer needs, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Or contact me by phone at: 651.439.6764
Who am I?
Click on “About Dale” at the top of this page.
Community Ed. Mac Classes:
To get a list of Mac classes that I offer through our local Community Education department, contact Comm. Ed. at: 651-351-8322
All Mac classes are held at Oak Park Elementary. For a map to Oak Park Elementary, click here.
I look forward to hearing from you, Dale Peterson
ACMT (Apple Certified Mac Technician)